Kathi Casey, ERYT, CPI "The Healthy Boomer Body Expert"
Here's Kathi giving a presentation at the Saratoga Baby Boomer Expo
Fun & Easy Tips - Everything from lowering your Blood Pressure to beginning a fitness routine while lying on your couch watching TV!
Your audience will learn:
- Simple tips on lowering blood pressure and reducing stress
- Effective techniques for reducing chronic pain
- How to start a fitness program without the strain and pain. It's easy to "fit" fitness into already jam-packed schedules!
- Laughing your way to better health
- How to get a good night's sleep and feel rested when you wake up
Here's what audience members are saying about Kathi:
"Kathi's laugh is contagious and I really liked that she finished her presentation with a laugh. Her knowledge of the benefits of laughter is extensive - she has a passion for this work." Yakov Smirnoff, Branson MO
“I was in pain almost all the time until Kathi showed me an exercise that not only stopped the pain right away but has kept it away for over a year!” Chris Kearney, Chesapeake Beach, MD.
Fee $750.00 (discounts available for non-profits)
- Stop Back Pain Before It Stops You! - You deserve to live without chronic low back or Sciatic pain.
- Top Techniques for relieving Neck and Shoulder “Stress Backpack” and reducing tension headaches.
- Get a good night's sleep without medication? - Yes You Can!
- What prevention modalities like Yoga, Tai Chi, Somatics and Pilates can do for health care
- Build lean muscle while lying on your couch watching "Dancing With The Stars".
- How Baby Boomers can avoid the physical limitations of our parents: Hip Replacements, High Blood Pressure and Osteoporosis.
- Why laughter really Is the best medicine! Laughter reduces stress hormones AND gives our immune systems a boost!
- Meditation Made Simple
Kathi Casey, ERYT, CPI
Baby Boomer Health and Wellness Coach, Author, Popular Speaker and Talk Radio Guest, Columnist for Boomer-Living, Forever Boomers, Life After 50 South Shore Senior, and more. Kathi has shared her tips on Fox 23, ABC-8 Evening News, CT. Style and also produces her own TV show called "To Your Health" in the Berkshires and is the founder of The Healthy Boomer Body Center.
Kathi has helped people of all ages and fitness levels from Teens to Senior Citizens. She's helped thousands of people reduce their back pain, sleep well, reduce menopause symptoms and more. Kathi is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, with Yoga Alliance, Certified in Pilates, Ayurvedic Physical Healing, Acu-Yoga, and Somatics. She uses all of the tools in her tool box to relieve your pain, strengthen weak muscles, lower your blood pressure and stress levels and help you get a more restful sleep. As a fellow Baby Boomer, she knows what makes our bodies different and how to relieve your pain - without expensive medication.
Book Kathi Casey For Your Next Event And She'll Have You Laughing Your Way To Better Health In Minutes!
Available in Keynote and Seminar Formats
For information on availability and specialty pricing:
Call: 410-303-9306 or 413-269-0075